Dash | Follow
Hello Kitty
Princess Hello Kitty!

Welcome to my simple triple blog,i'm Nurul Nazirah. Just call me Eiyra for the short. Thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)


Menu

owner VVIP Back


Says Hello To Eiyra





Credit
Help by hathirah,


♥PRETTY BOY♥

I lie awake at night
See things in black and white
I've only got you inside my mindy
You know you have made me blind
I lie awake and prayt
That you will look my way
I have all this longing in my heart
I knew it right from the start
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever love no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you
I used to write your name
And put it in a frame
And sometime I think I hear you call
Right from my bedroom wall
You stay a little while
And touch me with your smile
And what can I say to make you mine
To reach out for you in time
Oh pretty boy
Say you love me too
p/s : pretty boy :)
the end .





Post a Comment