Dash | Follow
Hello Kitty
Princess Hello Kitty!

Welcome to my simple triple blog,i'm Nurul Nazirah. Just call me Eiyra for the short. Thanks for visited my blog, nice to meet you, leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)


Menu

owner VVIP Back


Says Hello To Eiyra





Credit
Help by hathirah,


❤LOVE FRIENDSHIP❤

as I sat here I was trying to think of all the times . you hurt me and made me cry . hoping and wishing it would make me like you less . but it didn't . because all the times I could remember were the ones when you showed me that you cared . I didn't want to believe that . you ever did you walk by me everyday and say hey . everyday you take time out to listen to me . you talk to me, smile at me, laugh with me, and have fun with me . well, I talk, smile and laugh too, but inside I'm hurting . deep down it hurts to be with you because I love you and you are only a friend .
p/s : who ? act no body :'(
the end





Post a Comment